If you are interested in this product contact us
Carbine Marine 600 C.C. - Pro Special Edition
This specially designed and constructed hull is a full vinylester build, that results in an extremely high strength and ultra light vessel that make this worthy of the special edition label. It incorporates a 600 Center console open deck design with forward storage and anchor locker.
This lightweight vessels pedigree continues with a underfloor 110 litre fuel tank an open layout fitted with a 800mm wide Centre Console that has ample space to accommodate either one single 12" screen with glove box beside or dual 12" screens.
For increased function and comfort a fiberglass helm seat with integrated storage under seat is fitted with a cushioned top, as is the forward storage to maximise utility when underway or at rest.
Supplied with a 140hp Tohatsu 4 Stroke outboard (upgraded to white) fitted with a stainless steel propeller, water separator filter, Stainless Steel Poly Grip steering wheel connected to a hydraulic steering system.
Already fitted are rear scuppers for the self draining deck, retractable bow cleat, plastic hatch latches and stainless steel hinges. This sits upon an Australian made Aluminium single axel trailer.
This special edition is waiting to be fully fitted out to match customer requirements and is the prefect blank canvas for customer customisation of electronics and layout.
At this stage further construction of this nature will not be regularly featured within the Carbine Marine model line up, so if interested please reach out to us without delay.
600 - Centre Console
Length O.A. 6.00m
Max Beam 2.15m
Internal Floor Height 650mm
Hull only weight (no deck) 450kg
Hull Deadrise 23 Degrees
Fuel Tank Capacity 110 Litres
Horsepower Recommended (Max) 115hp-150hp (175hp)
Hull Construction Composite (No Timber)
Transom Thermolite - 65mm Thick
Configuration Options Tiller, Side & Centre Console
Cockpit Self Draining
Fuel Tank Construction Vinylester
Hull Construction Material Full Vinyl ester
Construction Method Hand Laid
Exterior Finish Gelcoat
Interior Finish Flowcoat
Warranty 5 Year Structural
140hp Motor Specifications:
Standard features include:
•Variable Idle System to adjust the idle RPMs from 650 to 850, in 50 RPM increments, for better trolling control
•Low gear ratio (2.08:1) provides low end torque and better top end performance
•Fresh-water Flushing System designed to make routine flushing easier
•High Output 41 amp Alternator
The MFS140A provides top performance you can only experience with Tohatsu.
Tohatsu 140 hp 4-Stroke Benefits
- Dynamic design with sophisticated details
- Exhilarating boating performance
- Superior durability & optimized weight
- Outstanding fuel economy from unique SOHC-4V design
- Performance-inspired engine sound and the most quiet at idle
- Fine-tuned ECU Programming
- Available in long (20”) & ultra long (25”) shaft lengths
High Performance and Easy Operation
- 4-2-1 Performance Tuned Exhaust generates high torque to get you on plane quicker
- Fine-tuned ECU provides the strong acceleration when needed
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- MicroComputer Programmed ignition system for quicker starts
- High output 41 amp alternator
- New and improved gear case with wider splash plate and anti-ventilation plate
- Adjustable steering friction and trim tab for reducing steering effort
- Power Trim and Tilt