If you are interested in this product contact us
Carbine Marine 600 C.C. - Pro Fish
An entry level package that incorporates a 600 Center console open deck design with casting deck. This 6.0 meter full composite constructed and hand laid polyester hull, layered with vinyl ester of truly durable craftsmanship.
As always available in a range of colour this package is ready to go, fitted and installed with the gear that you need with a underfloor 240litre fuel tank an open layout fitted with a 800mm wide Centre Console that has ample space to accommodate either one 16" screen or dual 12" screens.
For increased function and comfort a fiberglass helm seat with integrated day esky under seat is fitted with a double flip back seat to maximise utility when underway or at rest. Fitted with a Dolphin Pro3 T Top Frame and canopy that can be optioned with rocket launchers or extensions should more coverage be required.
Supplied with a 140hp Tohatsu 4 Stroke outboard (upgradable to white) Fitted with a stainless steel propeller, water separator filter, Stainless steel steering wheel connected to a hydraulic steering system with electrics already wired in that give you Trim and Tacho, battery with box, isolator, illuminated switch panel, and navigation lights.
The package also includes bow roller, stainless steel mooring cleats, four stainless steel rod holders and rear scuppers for the self draining deck.
This sits upon an Australian made Aluminium single axel trailer.
Photos may include options and accessories available at an additional cost.
Please reach out to secure a production slot or with any questions regarding this package or the Carbine range of vessels.
600 - Centre Console
Length O.A. 6.00m
Max Beam 2.15m
Internal Floor Height 650mm
Hull only weight (no deck) 700kg
Hull Deadrise 23 Degrees
Fuel Tank Capacity 240 Litres
Horsepower Recommended (Max) 115hp-150hp (175hp)
Hull Construction Composite (No Timber)
Transom Thermolite - 65mm Thick
Configuration Options Tiller, Side & Centre Console
Cockpit Self Draining
Fuel Tank Construction Vinylester
Hull Construction Material Polyester Hull/Vinylester Tie Layer
Construction Method Hand Laid
Exterior Finish Gelcoat
Interior Finish Flowcoat
Warranty 5 Year Structural
140hp Motor Specifications:
Standard features include:
•Variable Idle System to adjust the idle RPMs from 650 to 850, in 50 RPM increments, for better trolling control
•Low gear ratio (2.08:1) provides low end torque and better top end performance
•Fresh-water Flushing System designed to make routine flushing easier
•High Output 41 amp Alternator
The MFS140A provides top performance you can only experience with Tohatsu.
Tohatsu 140 hp 4-Stroke Benefits
- Dynamic design with sophisticated details
- Exhilarating boating performance
- Superior durability & optimized weight
- Outstanding fuel economy from unique SOHC-4V design
- Performance-inspired engine sound and the most quiet at idle
- Fine-tuned ECU Programming
- Available in long (20”) & ultra long (25”) shaft lengths
High Performance and Easy Operation
- 4-2-1 Performance Tuned Exhaust generates high torque to get you on plane quicker
- Fine-tuned ECU provides the strong acceleration when needed
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- MicroComputer Programmed ignition system for quicker starts
- High output 41 amp alternator
- New and improved gear case with wider splash plate and anti-ventilation plate
- Adjustable steering friction and trim tab for reducing steering effort
- Power Trim and Tilt